First OOTD: Pink Plaid and Skinny Jeans | June 07, 2013

     Hi! :D Sunday is a family day, right? Me and my family spent this day by attending the mass and shopping. We headed to the Divine Mercy Shrine for a 9:00 am mass. Then we ate at Jollibee somewhere in Tabang, Bulacan. Lastly, we went to Clark, Pampanga to buy at groceries at Puregold, Duty Free. I bought some beauty products too, but those will be posted next time.

     This is the first I will be doing an OOTD post. Please bear with me for the insufficient and not-so-detailed photos because we were in a hurry. So, without further ado, I'll show you now my outfit of the day. :)



Top: Pink Plaid Polo from Candie's  
Bottom: Skinny Jeans from Crissa
Shoes: Doll Shoes from Solemate  
Bag: Sling bag from Mags
Accessories: Same pieces shown in my previous post

     Since we went attended mass, I decided something decent and comfortable. I love dressing up, but when I go shopping, I go for something comfortable. It wasn't that hot after all, so I'm loving the outfit. The top is super cute with lace detailing near the collar. The pants is comfy, the fabric is so soft and stretchable. The shoes is adorable too! :)

     I wanna thank my cousin Imred for taking the pictures. Of course, the mini pictorial will not be complete with some random pictures. I feel really enlightened this day so I will encourage you all by giving smiles. No matter what you are going through, always smile. It's contagious and makes you feel better. It's absolutely free. :)


     That's all for today. I hope you liked this post. More OOTDs to come. Tweet me your if you want. I like some fashion inspirations. Thanks reading. Have a great day ahead. Ciao! :D



You May Also Like

0 Comments