Lots of Love Supernatural Matte Eyeshadow Palette - Everyday Grey Smokey Eyes


          Hello! How's everybody doing? I've been inactive for the past 3 months. I'm sorry, I was busy with work. I've done lots of travelling and had so much fun. I will actually be leaving for Palawan tomorrow for another work trip and I have decided to post before I leave. Anyway, I will be talking about this Lots of Love Supernatural Matte Eyeshadow; it's swatches, how it applies, how I use the palette and such.  


          These matte palettes have been out since last year and a lot people raved about them. Since I'm always late on trend (haha!), I just bought this palette this year. I have seen other variety of this line, I have even swatched the green palette and they gave Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture vibes. I was the fence about what should I get first but this smokey palette was calling my name. They grey matte shadows in this palette are so appealing and unique to me so I got this first. 


          A lot of people may be thinking that this is such a boring palette. Yes, it definitely it is. It such a basic though, plus you rarely see grey matte shadows with great quality. I am the type of person who love to wear smokey looks on a daily basis because it's my aesthetic. I love Gothic or dark vibes. 

          The eyeshadows are a bit chalky to be honest, and have a lot of kick back once brushes dipped onto them. The swatches look like they are not pigmented but they are actually pigmented. What I love about this eyeshadow is that I don't a lot to get a lot. The blend smoothly and doesn't disperse into thin air. The can be built-up for intensity. 


         This palette includes the following eyeshadows: (1) white, (2) blue grey, (3) light grey, (4) medium grey, (5)  navy blue grey and (6) dark grey. The only wish I have is that instead of white eyeshadow, they should've made a beige or skintone that can be used to set an eye primer and a really really black eyeshadow to intensify the smokiness of this palette.

            I have been playing with this palette for quiet a while, as you can the dents on some of the eyeshadows. My favorite shade would have to be medium grey because it is the perfect crease or an overall lid color. I will actually be sharing how I use this palette in a few seconds.

               This look that I will about to share is inspired by Avril Lavigne's look her music video My Happy Ending. She wore a like an all over the lid grey eye look with black eyeliner on her tightline and waterline. I just love it is simple but defined her eyes and made them pop. I told you guys, I love smokey looks!


       I am actually trying this method of doing my eyes first before putting on foundation and doing my face. Please excuse my pores and other blemishes popped out while doing this demo. I used the medium grey as my crease shade and blend some on my outer-V. Then, I applied the dark grey shade on my outer-V and blend the two shades together. I did this process like three times because I want slowly build up the smokiness. You always be careful doing a smokey look because you don't want to look like somebody punched you. Haha! Always remember to build the colors and blend. 


          Once I'm satisfied by the smokiness, I applied the light grey shade all over the lids. I topped my lids with a beige shimmery shade. Avril's eye look on the music video kinda look like her lids has shine so I decided to pop some shimmer on my lids. 


          After doing the top part of my eyes, I finished the rest of my face. The I applied the medium grey shade on my lower lash line. I feel like this is necessary since it balances the look and connects the eyes. Don't forget to blend the eyeshadow on the lower lash line. Remember, blending is everything.  


         Here's closeup look of the eye look I just made. I think it looked better with my full face done. Haha! How I wish I have a better camera so that the shades will really pop into the photos. I'll try to save for a nice camera. :)



         This is what the eyes look like outside the house. It definitely looks darker, which I really love. I finished the look by applying black eyeliner on my tighline and waterline and applied some mascara. I love this natural look! No drama going on, is very wearable and comfortable on my opinion. I'm living for defined eyes and Jeffrey Star vibes. <3 p="">

       So, this is the finished look. Please excuse the background. There's a trash in the back. Sorry! :D I finished the whole look using the NYX Intense Butter Gloss in shade Sorbet. I think it matched the eye look pretty well. Again, no drama just chill vibes. I also love this gloss because it lasts a long time if you don't eat, it doesn't fade and isn't "annoying sticky".  


        What do you think of this look, guys? Do you like it or hate it? Please let me know so I could improve my future makeup demonstrations. I wouldn't call them tutorials since I don't consider my self a beauty guru. Haha! I totally recommend this palette if you are looking for great quality grey matte eyeshadows. LOL Cosmetics amazed me again and I'm looking forward to purchase their other eyeshadow palettes. For Php 219, I got no complains. This is amazing! Super budget friendly. 

         I hope you enjoyed this post. I will be posting more soon since I getting inspired to blog again. :) If you anything to share, any suggestion or any anything, please leave a comment bellow. I really love interacting with my readers and visitors. Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a nice day! XOXO




You May Also Like

0 Comments