Vice Cosmetics Phenomenal Liquid Lipstick in Kyemerut


       I know, I know. I'm late with the bandwagon. Haha! Vice Ganda's cosmetic line, Vice Cosmetics, has been around the local market since last year. If I remember correctly, this brand was released as the same time with BLK Cosmetics (Anne Curtis' makeup line). I have to try that brand yet, I've heard good reviews about the products. Anyways, this brand is PETA-Certified, Paraben free, Made in Los Angeles, and super affordable. Bongga! :)

              My bestfriend and I was strolling around the mall last month and we have stumbled upon the Vice Cosmetics kiosk. We swatched almost everything available at the kiosk and it was really fun. My bestfriend bought something from the Good Vibes Matte Lipstick line and I bought one form the Phenomenal Liquid Lipstick line. I was actually looking for the lipliners but there wasn't any so I guess they were sold out. All of the lipsticks are sold for only Php 195 each! Bongga talaga!

Phenomenal Liquid Lipstick in Kyemerut
          I'm currently into nude lipstick shades so I bought as it looks natural and warm. The website describes this as "soft, cool nude shade". Wait, what? Cool nude? This is definitely warm! The sun cannot deny that fact. Haha! What's going on here? Not being shady, okay. I guess the shades varies depending on the lighting being used, lip color and skin tone. :)

          I tried to had a wear test with this liquid stick but kinda failed, so I guess I'll just have to review it then. What does this product claims? The Phenomenal Liquid Lipstick is "a vibrant pop of color on your lips that's light and lasts all day.  It's smudge-proof and comes with a beautiful matte finish. " Are these true? Let's find out!

Primed my lips with a lipbalm

          Lip balm is an essential product to put on the lips before applying any lip color. Liquid lipsticks make your lips unattractively dry and and leave dry patches. I'm currently using the Himalayan Lip Balm, if anyone is wondering.

Waiting for the lisptick to dry
          For this review, I haven't used a lipliner because I you to really see what shade looks like on my lips once it dries. The lipstick is pigmented and I only applied a coat on the picture above. I looks like mauvey brown shade at the first glance. It applied smoothly and felt light. It doesn't have a bothersome smell. 


My makeup for the day. No foundation for this day.

          This lipstick shade goes well with most of the eye looks I make. Eversince I bought this, this was the lipstick I have been reaching for the most. I used this at least 3 times a week. That is how much I love this liquid lipstick. It is ultra matte once tried up, kinda clings on the wrinkles (is what you call the lines on the lips?), but it is comfortable on the lips. 


After drinking coffee and eating lunch
          The lipstick lasted long though the inner part of my lower lip faded because I drank coffee and ate lunch. I went ahead and retouched my lips because I still had to work on the office the whole afternoon. I love how the lipstick didn't leave any patches as I have added a layer on top of the first layer. Some liquid lipsticks do that to me and my lips looks nasty. I love this formula!

I used a warm brown lipliner underneath
          This is a selfie I took wearing the same shade but with a base of warm dark brown shade underneath. I love this lip combination and is my go-to as of now. This liquid lipstick will even last longer if applied on top of a lipliner.

Overall thoughts:

  • The product is worth the money and I think it's an affordable alternative to high-end brands.
  • It's creamy, lightweight, dries quickly, long lasting if you do not eat and doesn't dry the lips heavily.
  • It's pigmented, covers the entire lips with one application.
  • It doesn't have any bothersome smell.
  • It's cruelty-free and doesn't have any parabens. Kudos to that. Yehey!
          If you haven't tried this one yet, please do so. It's only Php 195! Perfect for beginners or lipstick collectors. It fits the budget well and has a high quality. I will buy more shades and I also try the Good Vibes Matte Lipsticks. I hope you learned something from this content and I convinced you to try the lipsticks from this brand. Please leave your experiences or thoughts on this lipstick if you have tried one so we will know what you think. Thank you for stopping by. Please stay tuned for more contents. Have a nice day! XOXO


You May Also Like

2 Comments