June 2014 Favorites + Updates


           Hi! :D Oh my gosh, I was inactive for almost 2 months. I am really ridiculous. How can I do that to my blog? I'm always away and just being lazy. I'm sorry, guys. I know I've said this like every time I update but I'm still apologizing because I feel that it's appropriate to do so. Especially to those readers who check on this blog regularly. :) Anyways, I've been everywhere for the last two months. Travelling here, there and any where. I was always on the beach before my vacation was over and I got tan. Isn't it cool? Anyways, my classes on the graduate school have officially started so I'm telling you that I will be busy with paper works and reports again. I'm not quite sure I can post on a weekly basis. Hehe! :) 

           It is the time of the month for me to talk about my monthly favorites. For this month, I don't have any makeup items because; 1.) I've been using the same stuff and, 2.) I got sun-burnt skin resulting of continuous swimming trips. Makeup is not really necessary when you are at the pool or beach because it will just come off and you will look like a hot mess. We wouldn't want that, right? I only use sun block with high SPF on the water. :) 

Beauty

Esfolio Egg Cleansing Foam
           This is one product that is meant for dry skin but works great with oily skin too. As far as I can remember, this is the only facial foam that didn't break me out. NOT EVEN A SINGLE ZIT. Would you believe that? It's amazing! It's a deep cleansing foam that targets your pores and do some refining job. I cannot even stress out how great this product is. After using this, my skin feels squeaky clean and smooth. What's good about this is that it doesn't have a strong smell. My cousin bought this for me when their class had a trip on Korea. I'll try my best to find sites where you can buy this. I'll have it posted on my Luvocray account.

Monea Curl Defining Milk Hair Lotion
        A hair styling product that does wonder with curls, waves and permed tresses. I have to admit, I had a love-hate relationship towards this product because I felt like it wasn't actually working and that it makes my hair sticky. I discontinued using this, then use it again, vice versa. When I ran out with my Dove hair mousse for curls, I forced myself to use this again. After a few uses, I started liking this. I noticed that even when I combed my curls and they're getting loose, this hair lotion forms them back with just a few scrunches. The scent lasts all day so it's a plus. You can get this at Watson's for 99 bucks. 

Book

Beauty Rules by Bobbi Brown
          This book contains everything you need to know in the name of beauty. From skin care, basic makeup, beauty inspirations, embracing flaws, life lessons, and just being beautiful inside and out. Its a all in one book that will make you engrossed for hours. It's an easy read and very comprehensive. I salute you, Bobbi! Thank you for making this book. I feel like we have the same beauty philosophy and approach. I love natural makeup no matter what age is. I was so happy when I found this at Booksale for only 65 bucks. It's in a good condition with minimal scratches. I recommend buying this immediately. It's a must read!

Game


        I'm addicted to this game! I know, this came ages and ages ago. Haha! I'm too old for this stuff and I don't mind at all. You know, I'm Harry Potter fanatic. If you want a fun game to do, I suggest getting this.

        Find my favorites in my Luvocracy account: June 2014 Favorites. I'm planning to blog about my trip on Gigantes Islands, Carles, Iloilo soon. I hope I won't be too lazy. The place is a total stun. :) I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice ahead. Stay safe. XOXO


You May Also Like

0 Comments