TMI (Too Much Information) Tag


         Ola! ^_^ Today, I will be doing the TMI or Too Much Information Tag that is currently on trend on YouTube. I don't who is the creator of this tag. Credit is given to the author. :) I know, I said I was going to post about our tour next. Maybe next time? I have to draft it first. Is that okay? Anyways, I've been seeing this tag quite a while on YT and find this really fun and entertaining. It's like one of those get-to-know-me-more tags. I warn you, this is very long. I have to answer 50 questions. I hope you'll continue reading. I'll try to keep the answers short and precise. 

TMI TAG ∙ QUESTIONS:


1: What are you wearing?

A teal U-neck plain shirt from Kamisetajean shorts from Arizona Jeans and a pink watch which was featured on my Instagram. I dressed simply because I just stayed home for most of the day.

2: Ever been in love?
Yes. 


3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

Yup. It involved a third party. My ex was a cheater.


4: How tall are you?

 I'm between 5'3 and 5'4. 5'3 and 1/2 I guess? Hehe.


5: How much do you weigh?

 Last time I checked it was 50 kilos.

6: Any tattoos?
Ew, no. I love Henna though.


7: Any piercings?

Yes, on my ears only.


8: OTP?


Credit is given to the owner of the photo.

         Joe and Demi. This is one pair that when you look at them, you'll say that they are born for each other. Whenever they're together, sparks are everywhere. We've seen how they looked at each other; they're both happy. Why do they have to break??


9: Favorite show?

Any show from TLC.


10: Favorite bands?

Sponge Cola, Maroon 5 and One Republic.


11: Something you miss?

Quality songs from 90s to early 2000s.


12: Favorite song?

    
      This song makes me smile automatically whenever I hear it. 



13: How old are you?

I'm 21, going on 22 this August 7. ^_^


14: Zodiac sign?

Western: LEO
Chinese: MONKEY 
I love eating Bananas!

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Supportive, understanding, great talker, thoughtful and loving. 

16: Favorite Quote?
I don't have any, but this one captivated by heart:


17: Favorite actor?

Liam Neeson and all of those bad-ass action stars. \m/

18: Favorite color?
BLUE

19: Loud music or soft?
Loud. 

20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
At the dike, near the beach. 

21: How long does it take you to shower?
30 minutes - 1 hour. Yeah, I'm guilty. 

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Usually, 1 hour and 1/2.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Yup. During my 6th grade. Me and my classmate pulled each other's hair. Haha!

24: Turn on?
People who show who they really are. Those who are not afraid to show their real identity and character. 

25: Turn off?
People who have lots of pretensions just to have popularity. That's a total turn off for me. 

26: The reason I joined Youtube/blogging?
To have my beauty and fashion diary on the internet. This is not a typical blog that you see everywhere. Mine has a personal approach and my posts are unbiased. 

27: Fears?
Worms.

28: Last thing that made you cry?
When I was reminiscing the memories of my papa yesterday. ;(

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Last night. ;)

30: Meaning behind your YouTube/blog name?
Delightful Illusions - I used a name generator behind this name.

31: Last book you read?
Diary ng Panget Book 1. 8) 

32: The book you’re currently reading?
Black Monday by Bob Reiss.

33: Last show you watched?
Man v. Food Nation.

34: Last person you talked to?
My mama.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Special someone. :)

36: Favorite food?
Siomai. I could eat like more than ten in one meal. 

37: Place you want to visit?
Iceland. I want to relax on the Blue Lagoon and want to see a Geyser. 

38: Last place you were?
At the house of a family friend. Damn, his place is huge! There's a pool! 

39: Do you have a crush?
Yes. A lot.

40: Last time you kissed someone?
Secret. :P

41: Last time you were insulted?
       During our culminating activity last March. We had our class at a KTV room, we were divided into two groups. One topic is about leadership. Our professor was discussing when she suddenly talked to me, asking; "Sylden, among this class, you are the last one to be picked as a leader. Have you been a leader of any group?" I was stunned by her question; hurt and offended. She's always like that to me. Whenever I recite, she immediately shuts me off. Like she doesn't want to hear my discussion anymore. I always feel low during her class. I know my skills and potentials but it seems like she doesn't see it. Whatever.

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Chocolate. That's the only sweet I eat. I love spices!

43: What instruments do you play?
Flute. A little bit of keyboard.

44: Favorite piece of jewelry?
A skull candy bracelet that I purchased 2 years ago. It's a cute arm candy that can be paired with anything.

45: Last sport you played?
Badminton. 

46: Last song you sang?
My Sacrifce by The Creed. It's a good spiritual rock song. Try listening to it. It totally rocks!

47: Favorite chat up line?
None. I not fond of chatting. Just text or call me on my phone.

48: Have you ever used it?
N/A

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Last night with my special someone.

50: Who should answer these questions next?
You! I tag all of you. :)


          Yay! I'm done answering. That was a lot of information indeed. I hope you enjoyed reading. If you have done this tag, please let me know by sending your links. Any suggestions for topics? Leave a comment. I'll talk to you soon, guys. Have a nice day. Stay safe. XOXO


You May Also Like

0 Comments