♥*`•.¸(¯`•My Valentine's Day Nails.•´¯)¸.•´♥

                    Love is in the air, I see hearts everywhere. Valentine's Day is coming up -- within two days to be exact. Isn't it exciting? :) Haha! For the first time in my 21 years of existence, I got so excited for the V-day. What's up with me? Hmmm. :) Anyways, I was able to do my nails yesterday and I came up with a simple nail art that I will be wearing for the big day. I bought my outfit like a ago, I might post an outfit of the day. I'm sorry if this is the only post I have for the season of love, I had many ideas but they were not put into action. My apologies. ^_^


This is the final design I came up with.
             As I have said, my finished work is simple, I just added some nail decorative stones. Red is too mainstream for Valentine's day so I opted for pink. Who's with me? Haha! Pink gives a youthful and lively vibe, like what I'm feeling right now. :D I used a Barbie pink color as a base for my nail art. You can use any shade of pink that you like if you decided to try/re-create this design.


          To be a little bit different than the usual, I have put the nail decorations only on my thumbs and pinky fingers. These stones were actually posted on my What I Got For The Holidays post. If you are interested on where did get these, please visit the linked post. :) I placed that stones in a completely random order. As you can see, I filled up the whole space of a finger to make those selected to stand out. The decorations are reflective in person, my camera didn't give justice to the beauty of these.  


            Since the remaining fingers are pretty plain, I coated those with frosted lilac color. It's the Lilac Pearl from San San, which was was featured on my Purple Fantasy nail of the week post. Two coats for intensified reflection. 


Final look. :)
Tips:
1. Let the base color dry for 20 minutes for a flawless canvas.
2. When the base had dried, put a top coat. Then put the stones in order that you like. press it hard enough to make it stay intact for at least a week.
3. Two coats of top coat over the decorations for longevity.
4. The nail art will last long depending on how careful you are. :)

 Products used:

  • Caronia Nail Hardener and Base Coat - department stores, grocery stores, beauty shops
  • BK 08 (Pink) Blueberry - online shops
  • Nail Art Stones - Chinese boutiques, online shops
  • San San Nail Polish in Lilac Pearl - HBC
  • My Polish Top Coat - beauty stores

Is this post helpful? Did you like my work? Please let me know by leaving a comment. I hope you enjoyed this post. Talk to you soon. Have a great day. Stay safe. XOXO with lots of love.


You May Also Like

0 Comments