Day 03: Favorite Makeup Brush

by - 10:01 AM

          Ola! ^_^

         It's the 3rd post for the challenge. Yay! I surpassed the first 2 posts. That's an achievement for a busy blogger like me. :) My classes will officially start this Saturday, they were postponed last week because of the super typhoon. I'm deeply sorry for my fellow countrymen who were affected by Yolanda. I'm also thanking God for sparing us and for the low number of casualties here in our town. How I wish I have a lot of money to donate, but I'm giving away clothes instead. I'm praying for the guidance and strength for all of us. We can do this. 






           My favorite makeup brush is the eyeshadow brush from San San. I was surprised by the quality this because of their items didn't impress me. I got this 3 years ago and it's still in a good condition. I have washed this for countless and it stayed intact. I believe that this is made from hair as it is super soft, it doesn't feel synthetic. This is really good for blending shadows on the crease and applying highlight colors on the brow bone. I'm pretty sure they discontinued making brushes which is sad. I'm pleading that they would make brushes again with the same quality because I'll definitely buy all of them. 

         Stay tuned guys, I have a shower routine post coming up. My product empties is not yet done. There's a lot of products of to review and my brain is already farting. Haha! Thanks for reading. Have a nice day. Stay safe. XOXO

*No one is paying me to feature their products on this blog. These are my own and honest opinions. 

You May Also Like

0 Comments