30 Day Beauty Blog Challenge: Favorite Animal

Hello! :) Today's post is about my favorite animal. I'm pretty sure it's not much of a surprise if I say that dog id my favorite animal. Most of people do love dogs. Generally, they are loving, fun to be with, intelligent and very playful. They are truly man's best friend. If you treat them right, they will be loyal to you and protect you with all their life. 

Specifically, my favorite is pitbull. People would think that these pitties are really dangerous because of their lock-jaw capability. I think it's not something that you would be afraid of if you are an owner of a pitbull. They look scary in terms of physical apperance, but if you'll observere them for a long time, you will notice that they want to play most of the times. They make these funny noises and movements. A little scratch on the head and they make this cute faces telling something like: "Oooh, I like that. Please don't stop. Oh, on my tummy too. ^_^"  We have two of them and both are really fun to watch. We just cage them, but we let them out at times so they could enjoy too.

I have my own pitbull. Her name's Ashley, a hybrid between pitbull and rottweiler. I have her for 3 years and 8 months now. I just don't know why didn't she grew up like a really scary dog. Haha! Here are some of her pictures over the years. The last one's a recent video of her which I uploaded on YouTube. You can watch it on HD. :)








Random Ramblings:
  • I noticed that my camera shots good quality videos. Maybe I'll upload some beauty and fashion videos. What can you say, guys?
  • As always, I'm busy, busy, busy. I'll start working the week. Yay! :)
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day. Stay safe. XOXO and lots of love. ;)




You May Also Like

0 Comments