30 Day Beauty Blog Challenge: Anything Hello Kitty

        Hi! ^_^ How are you, my dear lovely readers? There's a lot of stuff going on my life right now and I feel like I haven't been connected to you for a while even though I blog often times. For those of you who didn't know, I'm enrolled at the Graduate School, taking up M.A. in Guidance and Counseling. Also, I'm employed again! Yay! I'll just submit my employment requirements and I can already start working. Thank you so much God for all the blessings you have bestowed upon me. I also express my outmost gratitude to the people of the world  who gave donations to the victims of supertyphoon Yolanda/Haiyan. God Bless you all! :)

       As you have noticed, I skipped Day 05 which is the Favorite Makeup Brand challenge. I can't make up my mind yet about this topic. It's hard to choose because I don't buy from a single brand. Give me some time. guys. I'll get back to that. :) Anyways, this challenge is to post anything Hello Kitty. I'm not sure if it's beauty realated or just Hello Kitty in general.

        I chose to post this Hello Kitty container because thi is my favorite thing from my collection. Yeah, this kitty is my favorite cartoon character. :) I got this last year at SM North Edsa, somewhere around the sky garden. If you have been there last year around November-December, you would have most probably noticed the Hello Kitty overload. There were HK stands all over the place, it was like kitty is having a fiesta. Haha! Of course, I enjoyed the scenario. Going back, this was sold at Php199 and is licensed by the Sanrio Corporation. This was supposed to be a candy container, but since I don't eat a lot of candies, I stored clean wedge makeup sponges instead. It looks better on my stash. I tried to use this as a tumbler but it didn' work out pretty well. Plus, the water was dripping. :)  


Hello Kitty  Candy Container

"Meooooooow..."

Cuteness overload.

The bottom is adorable.

Too much pink. Haha!
Random Ramblings:
  • I'm currently listening to Superstar by Jamelia. It's a nice song, sets the right attitude. 
  • Pictures for the Shower Routine was just uploaded. It might be up in a few days. Haha!

Thank you so much for reading. Have a blessed Sunday! Stay safe. XOXO and lots of love. ;)

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I don't care how old you are Hello Kitty is adorable, haha!

    Angi@ cantbuymelovvve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete