LUSH Review: Porridge Soap (Reposted)

    
          A couple of months ago, I went for a small shopping on LUSH at SM North Edsa. It was actually my first to buy at the said brand. Actually, my very reason for buying was to sign for the "Fight Animal Testing Petition" because it's duty and my passion. It's not really a news since I have been doing this for a year now. I was really happy to see my signature on the store's display. I hope you sign the petition too. :-) I decided to buy the cheapest since LUSH in here is expensive. Hehehe. So, I picked up the Porridge Soap and I fell in love with the smell. I wanna eat it. Hehehe. I really suck at describing things so I will post the description of the soap given by LUSH.
PORRIDGE 
Orange juice
Orange juice refreshes the skin and helps to keep it clear with citric acid.
Pinhead oatmeal
Pinhead oatmeal adds a fantastic texture to our Porridge soap, and calms the skin with the oat milk. The oatmeal also exfoliates your skin and scrubs the dirt away.
It's a nutritious breakfast bar.
Porridge is a very gentle soap that really helps to care as it cleans. When the oats mix with hot water, they create a calming milk that softens your entire body. 
  • What happened to my skin after using it?
                   After my first wash, my skin instantly became soft. With continuous usage for a week, my dry skin became smooth. It exfoliated my skin effectively. My skin used to be really itchy but after using this product, it lessened the itchiness. You can feel the smoothness right after you rinse. So I guess you have to use the product everyday.
  • Does the smell stay all day long?
                   To be honest, the smell doesn't stay all day long.  But, it does smell really good when you use it in the shower.
  • Is it worth my money?
                   Yes, it's definitely worth your money. It's cruelty-free, organic and effective. The product costs.
  • Longevity
                    It can last for a month, depending on how you use it and how you take care of it. To make it even last longer, I cut them in small chunks, 6 at most. A small chunk lasts for a week. The whole product can be used for 16 washes but if you cut them, they can be used for an extended amount of time. After I use the soap, I put it in a paper and let it dry there. Don't store somewhere it could get wet because it would melt, nor put it in hot place.
  • Disadvantages
                     The oats will scatter around the floor. Take the time to clean it. Hehehehehhhe. :-P
  • Overall Rating
                     ♥♥♥♥♥ & ★★★★
I was not paid by the company to review or feature their product. I purchased this with my own money and with my own will.
Have you tried LUSH products before? What products do you recommend? Any comments? Hit the comment box. Have a nice day everyone. :-*

*A re-post from my previous blog, Mistaken Glance.





You May Also Like

0 Comments